The IDB Group supports the capacity building efforts of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Latin America and the Caribbean, through training scholarships within its Civil Society Institutional Capacity Program.
The Institutional Capacity Program, encompasses several training courses:
• Project Cycle Management – PCM
• Project Management for Results – PM4R
• Project Management for Development
• Civil Society and Climate Change: Governments advancing environmental commitments with citizen inclusion (coming soon!). Geared towards government officials and Civil Society representatives working in environmental topics, public policy, natural resources management, and climate change. This course aims to share best practices to bolster the region’s climate agendas through the inclusion of Civil Society.
• The Extractive Sector and Civil Society: When the work of communities, governments, and Industry translates to development (coming soon!). Geared towards industry staff, government officials, and Civil Society organizations working in topics related to the extractive activities.
In order to gain access to information regarding calls for scholarships and course dates, keep your WiConnect3 institutional profile up to date.
Visit this Training & Scholarships section to know more about the programs and the next training opportunities.